Softech is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and accomplished Sales Business Development Representative to lead the Strategic/Business Development Team. Business Development Team will focus on developing and negotiating partnerships that support key strategic growth, product initiatives of the Company. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be able to build a dynamic sales career with many possibilities for career progression. You’ll be responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries.
Overall objective is to build market position of Softech vertical by locating, analyzing, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2B sales environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the electronics industry is a plus
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills including follow up, time management, ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive results
- Negotiation skills
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions; examining risks and potentials
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Helps to close new business deals by coordinating requirements; assisting in developing and negotiating contracts
- Develop processes and approaches to minimize external and internal conflicts.
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers.
- Work with internal sales and operational groups to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Track record of developing long term relationships and contacts
- Schedule and prepare for trade shows such as Consumer Electronics Show (CES)