What we collect
We collect two types of information about our users: optional user provided information (“Voluntary Submission Data”) and information gathered through tracking and aggregation of information derived mainly by collating page views throughout our site (“Usage Tracking Data”).
Voluntary Submission Data includes requests to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in polls, surveys, or warranty validation, and to make purchases from the site. This information may contain a user’s name, email address, phone number, address, payment information and social media handles.
Usage Tracking Data allows us to better contour our content to user needs and helps us better understand the demographics of our audience.
How we use it
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests in the best possible manner
- To personalize your site experience by allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that may interest you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
The security of your information is extremely important to us. Please be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage can ever be 100% secure. Nevertheless, we do our best to ensure confidentiality and security in our online shopping experience. We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. When you provide sensitive/credit information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Once your order is completed, it is entirely deleted from our records.
As indicated, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.